9.28.2010

My Favorite Songs

So Miss Tay is hosting Top Two Tuesday.  I thought I would share my two favorite songs. 

Trying to think of my favorites made me realize how many songs I love.  But these two take the lead.

My favorite Hymn played on the Pipe Organ:  Holy Holy Holy. 



And Tim McGraw singing The Cowboy In Me.  I have to say in college, I kept this CD in my car, and listened to the song over and over.  It completely described who I was at the time, but I guess I was really a Cowgirl!

4 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

I like the Garth song too but my favorite song of all time is Rock the Casbah!!

I Do Declare said...

I just knew you were going to say Rocky Top! HAAAAAA! I kid!

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower form the blog hop!! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Haven't heard that Tim McGraw song, but songs that speak to us are always special...I have many myself! What did you think of the UF/Kentucky game? Did you know there's a documentary coming out on Tebow tomorrow? Can't wait for it!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS