5.28.2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

Since I am a multitasking kind of girl, I am going to graciously accept a blog award from the lovely Miss Ashley in Mississippi and participate in today's show us your life on Kelly's Korner

Thank you Ashley for the award!  She is a Gator girl living in Mississippi, couldn't get much better than that could it?

The award asks me to list ten things that I love and Kelly is asking us to share our favorite things.

Molly, my beagle baby

Family

Friends

Gator Games

Ice Cream

Beach

Country Music

Pedicures

Singing Hymns

Snuggling in Bed

Happy Memorial Day!

All pictures were either mine or provided by Google

9 comments:

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

You look SO CUTE in your red white & blue, and that dessert just looks almost too pretty to eat! :) Hope you're having a fun in sunny FL! :)

Heather said...

Love your list, even though I am a UK fan! :) I love family too and pedicures, ice cream and the beach!! Fun list!!

K.S.Anthony said...

That cake...that cake...that cake takes the cake.

Hope you and J are enjoying FL this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Super fun list! Love the cake!

Erin said...

I loooove pedicures and country music. I'm sure you're a super nice girl with great looking toes, even if you are a Gator. ;o)

Kat said...

That is a great list!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Now aren't you just the cutest little thing!
I love me some gators too! Why that is even my classroom mascot! Just got the Lilly Later Gator watch this week...a must have for you as well I do believe! Have a super holiday weekend!

Unknown said...

Love the family photos.

Pedicures are a must have while surviving in the hot heat of Las Vegas.

What a terrific list. You and your family have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!

Shoshanah said...

Is that your cake? If so, it looks absolutely delicious, and prefect for Memorial Day weekend!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS