5.24.2010

Menu Monday

Oh my gosh y'all this is the count down to my last full week with a fully functioning kitchen. 

We have placed all the orders for the remodel, and I am starting to get anxious about not having an oven/stove/microwave for the majority of the month of June. 

This week I wanted to mix some quick and easy dinners with a must-try new recipe and an old standard that requires using a few different gadgets and appliances around the kitchen.  Everything is getting packed up next week to make way for the kitchen transformation. Although I may give my Kitchenaide and oven one last run for the money with a batch of cupcakes for an event I have the first weekend in June-we shall see.

I am joining the Org Junkie's Menu Monday.  All this time I have been planning my weekly menu's, and didn't know I could join in with others who do the same.


Monday:  Salad with tons of Grilled Veggies topped off with Basil Vinaigrette

Tuesday:  Wild Mushroom Risotto with Sugar Snap Peas

Wednesday:  Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti Casserole  -- This is my new must try!  Plus, I already have the majority of the ingredients.  Bonus, less to pack-up.









Thursday:  Thai Pesto Shrimp  -- The old standard that Josh and I can't get enough of.  This may deplete all the cilantro I have grown in my herb garden, but hey that's what it's for right?



Friday:  Fingers crossed we will get to Savannah early enough to get something wonderful for dinner!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow! I'm sure it would be a little nerve-wracking knowing that your kitchen is about to be taken over! Keep your eye on the prize though girl! I'm sure it will be SOOOO worth it :-) That Thai pesto shrimp sounds divine! Off to check out the recipe... Hope you had a great weekend!

Sarah said...

You're coming to Savannah? If you need any restaurant recs, let me know!

Lexilooo said...

I've seen several people mention the spagetti casserole...I think I need to try it!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS