5.27.2010

Headed to the Sunshine State


This time tomorrow I will be some were on I-95 in North Carolina.  We are headed down to Florida for the long weekend and I couldn't be more excited! 

Thing's I'm looking forward to:
Reading magazines and fun books in the car (I haven't even opened this month's Southern Living yet-miracle upon miracle)

Craft Projects in the car a little bit of cross stitch and something even more fun (hopefully it will turn out as cute as I hope)
Seeing my parents!!
Getting my ice cream maker
Giving my mom her belated birthday gifts
Seeing the in-laws!!
Grilling Out

Swimming Pools

Taking Molly to the dog beach on Honeymoon Island

Spending time with my friends
The Dairy Joy

The Florida Sun Shine & Gulf Shore Waters!

Images courtesy of Google

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Say hello to Florida for me, especially if you drive past Jacksonville Beach/Ponte Vedra! Have a great weekend!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Have a most wonderful, sunny, delightful Florida weekend!

Nicole said...

have a great trip!!!!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Be safe honey and have a blast!!!! xoxoxo

Kristin said...

Happy Vacationing! I hope you have a wonderful time. Sounds like you've got lots of great stuff planned! Look forward to hearing about it when you get back... - Oh, and I also love your new header btw. :-)

Virginia Belle said...

Looks like you will have a fabulous weekend! I also plan to finally crack open my new Southern Living. The delicious cover has been enticing me for days :) Have fun!

Miss Janice said...

It's always nice to go to Florida isn't it? It's home for me now, but my real home is Georgia and I feel the same...love going back! Also, I really enjoyed reading your profile:)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS