5.25.2010

My New 'Do

I went to a new salon, that will become my salon this evening.  Yay, I have a home1

Nash Hair Design is literally just around the corner from my house.  In "downtown" Falls Church.  I talked with my stylist Amy about what I wanted and showed her my inspiration pictures.  She did exactly what I asked for - blended the crazy layers I ended up with with my last cut, while keeping as much lenght as possible.  She was so sweet, fun to talk with and gave me some great styling tips.  I couldn't be happier.  The salon was nice, but not fru-fru, which I'm kind of used to.  No glass of wine or crystal chandeliers, but the neighborhood Wine (and cheese) Shop is just a few doors down.  I'm so glad I found Amy at Nash Hair Design, and can't wait to go back in a few months!


8 comments:

K.S.Anthony said...

I'm a big fan!

I also like the changes to the pictures on the masthead, but I kind of miss the pic of you and Josh at your wedding.

KSA

Ashley said...

Your new hair looks cute! I love your new pictures too! Check my blog for an award I passed on to you! :)

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Your new "do" is very becoming! I think you've found your stylist! (as well as after beauty refreshments)

Unknown said...

i love it!! i also like the color! cant wait to see it in person! congrats on finding a good salon!

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

I love it! I literally drive by that place every day (I also live in Falls Church!) but have never given it a second thought. But your cut has totally made me reconsider. I'm off to call to book an appointment with Amy, stat. xo xo

BTW, since we're practically neighbors we'll definitely have to get together for a puppy play date. Our backyard is fenced and Spencer loves hosting his friends.

DSS said...

Fabulous new do! Congrats on finding a new "home" salon :)

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

Fab, I love it!

Virginia Belle said...

It looks great! I will definitely have to try them out! Thanks for sharing :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS