11.22.2010

Menu Monday

What a menu I have to share this week!

Monday:  Lacey is having me over for Linguine & Clam Sauce - I'll be bringing a bottle of white along.  Josh has to starve, as we have only Thanksgiving dinner options in the fridge-which he is not allowed to eat...

Tuesday:  Chicken Divan and Rice.  A Morgan Family favorite, and nice comfort food for this holiday week.  Plus a great way to use the rest of the chicken I roasted last week.

Wednesday:  Salmon, Couscous and steamed Romanescro - otherwise known as coral broccoli.  Saw the romanescro at the grocery store, and wanted to try it.  This will be a nice lighter meal before the big show!

Thursday:
24 pound roasted Turkey

Dressing
Mashed Potatoes
Gravy
Sweet Potato Casserole
Corn Casserole
Green Bean Casserole
Mashed Rutabaga
Cranberry Sauce
Roasted Butternut Squash
Honey Glazed Carrots
Aspic-not a crowd pleaser...it's just for me

Pumpkin Pie
Apple Pie
Pecan Pie
Whipped Cream
Ice Cream

Friday:  Lots of Coffee to fuel me for our early morning escapades of Black Friday shopping. 
Leftovers, Leftovers and more Leftovers!

1 comment:

Aja said...

I remember the aspic! LOL! Hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving! It's so good connecting with you again. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS