10.29.2009

Junior League at the Zoo

Last night I had my first trip to the National Zoo. It was so beautiful, I can't wait to go back with Josh! We had our fall Junior League Town Hall Meeting in the auditorium there, what a great idea! The transfers met at Ireland's Four Fields before we went over, it was so nice to visit and meet new friends.

The Junior League of Washington DC is so big we can't all meet in the same place at the same time, it's very different than what I am used to with the Junior League of Tampa.

Last night I listened to the Executive Director of the Friends of the National Zoo and the Executive Director of D.C. Learns. They both shared interesting information about both of their organizations, and it made me want to volunteer-now to decide what I can do to help!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS