10.07.2009

An Award!

I am so excited that Suzanne gave me the Kreative Blogger award! I love reading her blog, it is so funny-and even made me try bump-its! I have been slacking in the blog department, so this is exactly the kick in the pants that I need to get back into it! But since we all know that I firmly believe that rules are meant to be broken-I don't think I will be following all the rules. Ok-truth be told I don't know seven other bloggers to tag!



Rules:

1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.

5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.

6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7-Leave a comment on each

Seven Things About Me

  1. I am addicted to coffee-it got me through Grad School and a full time job and ever since then I can't live without it.
  2. I really want to get a kitty cat. Josh says that taking care of Molly is enough, but I still want a little kitty to cuddle with.
  3. The fourth of July is my favorite holiday!
  4. We are hosting our first Thanksgiving. I'm so excited that I started planning the menu in September.
  5. When I was younger I always wanted to have red hair.
  6. I LOVE my job. I always thought I wanted to be a SAHM, but now I can't imagine not coming to work everyday. (no plans to be a mom yet either...)
  7. I really want a snuggie--I know I know almost as bad as crocs (which I wear to walk the dog every morning).

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS