10.07.2009

New Orleans Bound

So I thought I would be blogging about all our football adventures, but I have been so busy with party planning, and going in and out of town, and trying to keep my home in order that I haven't kept up at all. I promise to do re-caps with pictures for all the games. We have had a wonderful time on all our trips, and I am looking forward to this weekend and our adventure in Louisiana to watch the Gators take on the LSU Tigers.


We arrive in New Orleans early Friday morning. We are going to do a little tailgate and cooler shopping (we buy a new cooler for EVERY game). We literally have seven coolers on our back porch and one down in Florida! After that, a walk around the Garden District and lunch at Commander's Palace. In the afternoon we are going to spend time with my cousin who is getting her Master's at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary.

Come sun-down it will be time for dinner with Mike, Lacey, Reema and Alex in the French Quarter.



Here is the dress I am wearing on Friday:





Josh and I are staying in Baton Rogue so we will drive over Friday night and then tailgate in the bayou all day Saturday. Well, that's the plan for now, I wonder how things will really turn out-you never know in the Big Easy!

Josh did not like my original "planned" gator game day outfit of an orange sheath dress with a belted white boyfriend cardigan. So I am still figuring out what I am going to wear. I think a royal blue dress with orange jewelry and an orange cardigan. We shall see.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS