10.20.2009

Sunday Shopping and other happenings

Jen, Lacey and I went shopping on Sunday. We had a great time hitting up all the stores. I got an early start on a few holiday items from Crate & Barrel, and also stocked up on more fall goodies from Williams-Sonoma including the Spiced Pecan and Pumpkin Quick bread.


This will be a nice treat for Josh when he gets back from his business trip.
I am super excited that I entered and won my very first blogger give away from Mid-Atlantic Martha! She has a wonderful blog, I really enjoy all her home decorations and tablescapes.
On Wednesday I am looking forward to helping Jen and John celebrate their anniversary by babysitting Jack. I am pulling out the Dyson and mop this evening to make sure my floors are spotless for his crawling adventures!

1 comment:

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Hope the glasses arrived ok - sometimes you wonder about the P.O. even with a fragile sticker!
Cheers!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS