10.27.2009

Tennessee Game

We made the trip down to Gainesville for the Tennessee Game, it was so much fun to spend time with family and friends. I was so lucky to get to tailgate with some of my best friends. Here I am with Gwen, Lauren and Allison.








It was also great to spend time with Reema and Katie!!










A highlight of our tailgate was the whole hog Danny cooked for us-it was soo good.






Josh and I had a great time at the game, and enjoyed our first visit to the F Club where I ran into the Monahan's, Alex and Wild Bill (aka Treston Traylor).






Here Lauren, Melissa, Gwen and I are enjoying the post game tailgate. I can hardly believe that we all have been friends for the past 11 years. Time flys when you're having fun!



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS