11.01.2009

LSU Game

We started off our fab weekend get away to the Big Easy with Lunch at Commanders Palace. It was one of the best dining experiences of my life-I highly recommend it!
Here's a picture of Josh and me after a wonderful lunch in front of the famous blue and white stripped awning.

We spent a fun afternoon with my double first step cousin (it's a southern thing), Mary Margaret! She is going to seminary in New Orleans and is such a wonderful person, I could never say enough sweet things about her!

Here we are on Bourbon street we had a fun time seeing all the Gator Fans in town and meeting up with a group of friends to see the sights!

We went out to dinner at Remoulads with Mike, Lacey, Riannon and Andy. The Oyster Bar was soo fun, and we had a great time, after that Josh and I headed to Baton Rogue!

Here we are tailgating with Jimbo and Brittney at the baseball stadium before the game.

We sat in the end zone for the game-it was loud and crazy!

Another Gator Victory!!

After three hours of sleep we headed to the Baton Rouge Airport, only to find that our flight was over-booked. We volunteered to fly out of New Orleans that afternoon, I was excited that I got to see Reema and Lacey! We were able to pick up our rental car keys, head back to New Orleans and had a great time, we had Breakfast at Cafe Du Monde and lunch at the Bourbon House. What an awesome trip!

1 comment:

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

It sounds likeyou had an awesome weekend. I love the black dress you wore to lunch!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS