3.23.2012

What did you do last night

After doing yoga with the mothers I volunteer with for junior league, I decided I wasn't quite ready to head home. My sorority alumnae group was having happy hour around the corner, so I went to go find my friends. They had moved on for local nĂºmero UNO to a second stop of the night, because who calls happy hour quits at 8:30 pm? Not my friends-ha.

When I found out they were at Post next to the Hotel Monico, I was super excited because I love that place. Then I realized I was in spandex and a Gators t-shirt. I was one step above where I normally am which is covered in spit up, so I went to said swanky bar in yoga cloths.

Finally having a cocktail with Betsy, a Basil Lemontini at that!

I was checking my calendar to find a time that worked for them to come over and meet James, when I saw an email from the recruitment chair that Betsy an I advise at AU, the chapter was all together and sent me a video saying they missed me, which made me cry, while wearing spandex in a swanky bar.

Gosh I love those girls!

All the while James was at home with daddy, a little miffed we didn't let him stay up to watch the Gators play in the sweet 16. He's ready to try out for the team.

 

 

5 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

WOW! He's decked out for sure and it's not even football season yet! How does he feel about Tebow being traded to the Jets? HA!

Ashley said...

I LOVE that picture of James! So cute! Go Gators!!

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed you! I was at Pi for a while but headed home just before 8! It looks like you and James are doing well!

Melissa said...

Love the Gator picture!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

He is just the cutest little Gator in the Swamp!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS