7.26.2013

Friday Five: According to James

What five things James is loving this Friday.



-One-
That mommy can't get off the floor as fast as I can climb on the table.


Also that Cheerios are a great substitution for confetti when you have something to celebrate and no tiny pieces of colored paper to throw in the air.

-Two-
That I got to walk Molly all by myself this morning in my PJs.



And jump in every puddle along the way.




-Three-
Baby Boat Drinks.


Miami Vice anyone?

-Four-
My new book, Barnyard Bath!


Scrub, scrub, scrub little piggy.

-Five-
My new car. I got it by trading in my hair, great deal if you ask me.


Just waiting for it to be delivered...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

WOW! Him on top of that table!! BTW - love your chandy!

Lexilooo said...

The photo with Molly is adorable!

Ruth said...

Those are some mighty big adventures.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS