12.20.2011

Scents of Christmas

It must be the advent candles, but for some reason candle burning makes Christmas for me. Over the past few years I've stepped it up in the candle department. I just really love the way my home smells with a nice burning candle.

To me the benchmark of Holiday Candles is Thymes Frasier Fir. But I could never justify spending $40 plus on a candle, so I stuck with the holiday scents from Yankee.

This year, I decided was the year and bought Frasier Fir the day before thanksgiving from my favorite boutique in town. I have loved every minute of it.



But my dear Frasier Fir has some stiff competition coming in the form of Nest's Holiday candle. I was given this by a friend this past weekend and am crazy about it.



What's your favorite Holiday scent?


Lots of Love,

Sarah

1 comment:

Jenae said...

I am loving Fresh Balsam from Bath and Body Works.
I made the Hummus, it is delicious. Having a hard time keeping it in the house everyone loves it!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS