4.30.2013

Good Morning

Good morning from our new kitchen!



Josh must have found our family prayer that my mom cross stitched for us as a wedding gift last night. When I saw it this morning, I felt at home.



The frame and matting match our kitchen perfectly. That and finally getting to make coffee the way I like it helped, too!

I missed my Keurig. A LOT!


Molly has has me up since 4 scared of the thunder storm and James followed at 5 which will most likely be his call time the rest of the week until he gets settled.

It's great to have our girl back and it looks like she is feeling at home, too.


I will get an more coordinating dog bed once we figure out a decorating style/scheme for this area.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

I think the Snoopy bed is adorable!! Perfect for a beagle!!!! Sooooo.... glad ya'll are finally at home! :)

Aja said...

Congratulations on your new home! I'm sure you're happy to be able to finally settle (back) into Tampa. One of my sweet, sweet friends just moved down there last weekend- she's opening a restaurant and brew pub in Keystone. I want to get down to Tampa for a visit soon!

All Things Cherish said...

Congrats on your new home! I'm sure it's a nice reprieve from the crazy, busy DC lifestyle. Have fun decorating!

Ruth said...

Yeah for being in the house. And nothing wrong with the Snoopy bed.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS