11.23.2011

Feeling Thankful

The in laws have arrived, I'm getting ready to enact my thanksgiving prep timeline and have my details planned out as to which pots and pans every dish will be prepared and served in.

I'm in love with the Target Black Friday spokes person, and have been planning our shopping trips. We don't know how we feel about midnight, but we will be there! Do y'all enjoy it as much as us?!?

We have so much to be thankful for this year. I'm thankful for the improving health of my parents, my brother serving our country, my wonderful husband, our baby on the way and the kicks he gives me all day, miss Molly our beagle baby, our loving family and fantastic friends.

I hope everyone has lots to be thankful for this year, Happy Thanksgiving!

Lots of Love,

Sarah
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS