4.26.2010

Menu Monday

Well, this will not be the most interesting week of menu's, but here's my attempt!

Monday:  Josh will be at a nice business dinner, and I will be eating a Lean Cuisine and finalizing which wedding photos to put in my wedding album with Lacey's assistance.

Tuesday:  Sorority Executive Meeting, our host will be serving us something fantastic, but I am going to bring some baba ganoush and tzatziki sauce with veggies and pita for everyone.

Wednesday:  Junior League party at the City Tavern followed by Grilled Chicken, Stuffed Tomatoes, grilled Corn on the Cob (I think this months Southern Living had some suggestions on grilling corn on the cob, so I will try that out).

Thursday:  Cedar plank grilled Salmon, Asparagus, Couscous

Friday:  Big Salad with lots of fresh veggies and leftover grilled chicken.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

mmmm everything sounds yummy! including the lean cuisine..those are yummy!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS