2.20.2012

Nannie's Here!

We are so happy to have my mom here!






James loves having her read to him and sing to him and that she always wants to feed him a little more. Josh and I still don't know what to make of his appetite-ha!

We have had to supplement with a few ounces of formula every other day, although I pump after each day time feeding as well. He goes through all of it. This morning was the first time I bottle fed him some formula because he decided he was starving about 1 hour after we finished breakfast and I pumping. Josh jokes that formula makes him just pass out and it does, I've got a snoozer on my hands! I'm taking this chance to take a nap myself, as I've finally gotten to the place where I can take a daytime nap (I've never been a good napper).

Here's my guy snoozing away at 12 days old.




Yesterday he was rocking out his sock/shoes- soo cute!



Lots of Love,

Sarah

3 comments:

Tish said...

James is such a doll! I cannot wait to meet him. I'm enjoying our sweet grandchildren this week.

Love,
Aunt Tish

Ashley said...

How adorable!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh he's such a cutie! I know your mother is over the moon with her precious little "grandman". Take every nap you can.....they're gifts from your little one. He IS quite adorable in his shoes and sox.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS