3.10.2011

Meet Bob

I had no idea everyone would be so excited about my new hair-do.  Thanks for making me feel important friends. 
Whithout further ado, please meet Bob - aka my new do.


A pre-bangs shot (or two in this case)


As my stylist put it, we took some weight off the ends, I think this will work out well.  Plus I'm super excited about my thick, yet wispy bangs. 


Hoping everyone is enjoying a good hair day. 

PS- I'm so glad I went back into my stylist to ask for this slight adjustment.  Although I am far from timid, I was a little nervous, but she was very happy to ablidge.  Why is it so hard to ask for what we want sometimes?

9 comments:

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Oh, I love it! Especially with the bangs! And I just went through the same thing two weeks ago--having to go back to get a hair cut corrected. It is so hard to tell your stylist it's just not right! I ended up telling her I just didn't communicate correctly what I wanted, though I totally did. Anyway, Bob looks great on you. Very chic for the summer.

Jenae said...

Soo cute!!

I Do Declare said...

It looks great! I have a hair appt on Saturday, you may have inspired me!

DSS said...

Wow!! The bangs are fabulous :) I am loving your new bob!!

Michelle said...

OMG! You look fantabulous!!!! Your hair just glows and it just totally suits your gorgeous face. I have a hair appoint in a week or so and I am going to take a bit of length off...just wish I was brave enough to find my own bob! Happy Weekend from SC!

Virginia Belle said...

I looove it! It looks fantastic on you :)

Ruth said...

I love it! It looks great on you.

Kristin said...

You look great!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS