1.28.2010

Ski Trips Booked!

President's Day weekend we are planning to hit up Snowshoe, WV for a practice run with my new gear.
Then, we will be off in the Colorado Mountains in March. I don't know who is more excited, me or Josh. It was a hard decision between cruising and skiing, but I didn't want to gain 15 pounds on a 7 day cruise (yes I have done it before), so skiing won out. Pretty much I will be working out all day, maybe I'll be down 15 pounds when we get home (a girl can dream)!



We will be staying in Silverthorne which is a midpoint between Copper, Vail and Breckenridge. This way we can experience different slopes and the outlets, too!
Josh is a black diamond/back of the mountain kind of guy, where I will be more comfortable on the bunny slopes. Colorado will be much steeper that is why I am looking forward to a warm-up round in Snowshoe.

In ski trip preparation I did a major leg/cardio circut last night - I am in total pain today, but I want to get the most out of our trip. So there will be lots of squats, lunges, deadlifts, and cardio in my future. I found a ski workout online, too. I think I will add this to my regularly scheduled workout.
This weekend we are going to shop around for all sorts of skiing goodies. I think I am going to do a black or grey bib with a pink ski jacket and accessories. I also think I need to get a pair of skinny jeans so I can tuck them into my Uggs. I know I am jumping on that trend a little late, but I am more of a trouser/bootcut kind of girl.
Update: My nails still look awesome, except for the one that I picked at. I think I am going to buy the starter kit and UV Light so I can do the Axxium Gels at home. My actual manicure cost a lot more than I thought it would, and took a really long time. Something I would much rather do on my own time in the future.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS