1.13.2010

Out to Eat

Sooo... I just got word of Chesapeake Oyster & Beer Festival. It is being held February 19 & 20 at the National Harbor.









I can tell you one person who I'm sure will be joining me!







Ok so those are clams, but you get the idea.


This week is also DC's famed Restaurant Week were we are able to go to wonderful establishments and have a three course meal for a set price. $2o.10 for lunch and $35.10 for dinner. This gives us a chance to explore new places at great prices.


On Sunday I will be joining a group of my sorority sisters from UF at BlackSalt for our monthly brunch. I feel so lucky to have such dear and wonderful sisters that I share so many great memories with living and working in the same city as me! After brunch we are planning on touring the National Cathedral.


Josh and I were going to make a day out of Sunday and go to Willow for dinner, buuuut we only get one free day a week. Instead of indulging on Sunday we will be able to celebrate Jack's birthday with cake on Saturday and have a nice dinner with Josh's work team and their wives Saturday night.







No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS