We adopted Molly in February of 2009. She has been a great little doggie. She loves to go on long walks to get all her "sniffs" in, and she loves her kong filled with peanut butter stuffing.
Friday, November 20, 2009, 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 21, 2009, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 22, 2009, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
I am supposed to write 10 interesting things about myself-soo here it goes!
- We have hired the neighborhood dog walker to take Miss Molly on walks during the day while we are at work.
- We bought a 28 pound turkey for Thanksgiving last night.
- My friends and I are planning a 30-palooza in South Beach to celebrate the Big 3-0 this January.
- Josh and I took ballroom dancing lessons for months.
- We put our dancing skills to work this weekend at Allison and Danny's wedding. I love to Salsa, Meringue, and Cha Cha Cha!!!
- I have been stocking up on Christmas Decorations, I even bought some at the Grocery store last night-- they have a whole home section.
- I love shopping at Wegmans-best Grocery Store in VA.
- Publix will always be my heart -- Where shopping is a pleasure.
- Speaking of shopping, I need to be supervised when I go Christmas shopping-I keep buying things for myself--bad, bad.
- Glee is my new favorite show!
- Bonus--Since I am so focused on Thanksgiving, I forgot to do a Menu Monday-err- dinners have been and will be crazy concoctions that I am coming up with from things that have been in our cabinets and freezer for a while-hey, I'm trying to make space for all the Thanksgiving Grocery's.
- Monday - Rock Fish, Peas, Potatoes Au Gratin
- Tuesday - Spinach and Butternut Squash Lasagna
- Wednesday - Junior League ACC Meeting
- Thursday - Black Beans and Yellow Rice
- Friday - Grabbing something at the airport- on our way to Allison and Danny's Wedding!
The Terra Cotta set is very cute.
This porcelain set is beautiful and classic.
This is a very big decision, which do y'all like the best? Is their another design that I should check out? Let me know what you think!
- Monday-Spaghetti with Sweet Basil Sauce, Tossed Salad
- Tuesday-Thai Pesto Shrimp
- Wednesday-Roasted Chicken, Butternut Squash with Chili's and Sauteed Green Beans and Pears
- Thursday-Junior League Meeting, leftovers for the Mr.
- Friday-Steak, Steamed Broccoli, and Baked Potatoes
Here's a picture of Josh and me after a wonderful lunch in front of the famous blue and white stripped awning.
We spent a fun afternoon with my double first step cousin (it's a southern thing), Mary Margaret! She is going to seminary in New Orleans and is such a wonderful person, I could never say enough sweet things about her!
Here we are on Bourbon street we had a fun time seeing all the Gator Fans in town and meeting up with a group of friends to see the sights!
We went out to dinner at Remoulads with Mike, Lacey, Riannon and Andy. The Oyster Bar was soo fun, and we had a great time, after that Josh and I headed to Baton Rogue!
Here we are tailgating with Jimbo and Brittney at the baseball stadium before the game.
We sat in the end zone for the game-it was loud and crazy!
Another Gator Victory!!
After three hours of sleep we headed to the Baton Rouge Airport, only to find that our flight was over-booked. We volunteered to fly out of New Orleans that afternoon, I was excited that I got to see Reema and Lacey! We were able to pick up our rental car keys, head back to New Orleans and had a great time, we had Breakfast at Cafe Du Monde and lunch at the Bourbon House. What an awesome trip!