8.20.2009

Back from the Beach

First of all, I had a wonderful time at girls beach weekend. I am so lucky to have such beautiful, accomplished, and fun friends that I have been able to share the last 11 years of my life with! The beach was fantastic, and the company was even better. We finally made it across the way to play putt-putt golf. Every year we say we are going to do it-and never have. It was very entertaining, and I think a new tradition has begun.

Last night I met up with my college roommate and sorority sister Maggie in DC for Ethiopian Food. As I drove down Constitution Avenue, the sun was setting and I saw the National Mall full of young professionals playing kickball and baseball. It looked like so much fun. I felt so lucky to live in such a beautiful place. Dinner was fab, and something totally new, which was great!

Tonight I am looking forward to a sorority alumnae happy hour, again in DC-which reminds me I need to steal the Garmen out of Josh's car before I go!

This weekend we are headed to a wedding in Morristown, New Jersey. We are thinking about taking a side trip to The Cake Boss' Bakery in Hoboken. I am really looking forward to visiting with family and getting to re-wear my bridesmaid dress from Lacey's wedding!

Next week I am already looking forward to a Junior League Garden Party and DC's Restaurant Week. Trying to decide when and WERE to go is a difficult task! Suggestions are welcome...

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS