9.20.2013

Five on Friday

Five on Friday, linking up to share all the things I'm loving this week

-1-
Our roof is done! Looking a little red after the evening storms last night.



-2-
That James loves to help clean, he can even turn the central vac on all by himself.



-3- Fresh Flowers and Fall Candles - what's your favorite scent? I love Farmers Market from Yankee Candle.


-4- My little coffee & tea station for playgroup this morning


-5- That we are Gainesville bound tomorrow. Can't wait to tailgate with James, go to the reception at my sorority house, and let my kiddo go into Albert overload. He literally screams, "ALBERT ALBERT" everytime he sees the gator logo (both standup Albert and the standard gator head). It's gonna be a fun day. One of the pictures I sent for the alumnae reception at Phi Mu...



Ole Miss Game 2002

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Aja said...

Oh my, what a weekend that was. We looked GREAT- totally worthy of TV time! ;)

Melissa said...

That picture was a fun flashback! I wish I was going tomorrow-I know it will be Pi Rho Pi!!!

Ruth said...

I can't wait to hear about his first tailgate experience.

Dee Stephens said...

LOVE the new look!! It's perfect! I'm going back to Baton Rouge at the end of next month for Homecoming and we're doing a 20-year sorority reunion tailgate!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS