3.12.2013

The Golden Rule

Sticking to the old adage, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Because I don't have a lot of nice things to say right now, but here's a try.

Enjoying stealing a few moments with friends here before we leave and cuddling with James all night long.

Don't know if it is the time change or new teeth that's had us up since 4 am. I'm secretly thankful he found my iPhone and quietly played with it in bed from 6:30-7:30, while I was in a half awake/sleep haze. Just a few changed settings and calls only to close family members to report so far, I'm sure ill make some more discoveries.

Guess we are going to play now - as nap time isn't happening.

Here's a fun pic from last week.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Hang in there friend!!

Kristin said...

I was just thinking about you guys. I hope you are able to complete your DC bucket list!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS