7.25.2012

Summer Tomatoes

While in Oxford for my family reunion a few weeks ago I has a delightful chilled cucumber soup and tomato sandwich on sourdough bread for lunch at the Honey Bee Bakery. http://thehoneybeebakery.com




I forgot how good sourdough bread is in Mississippi, I remember having it at my grandmothers house growing up.

While I was pregnant and super sick last summer, the only thing I could manage to eat was a tomato sandwich with Dukes on some form of white bread.

With temps in the 100's here in Virginia, I am in the mood for my mater sandwiches again, but will be making my own sourdough bread. I didn't find my grandmothers recipe in my box, let the Internet search begin.

Not sure how mayo or white bread 'fits' in my diet

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS