7.31.2012

Livin Life

We've been having lots of fun around here! Teething has us all over the place. Don't let the smile fool you, he is in his crabby PJs for a reason!

Each day I fall more and more in love. Being a mom is so much fun and I feel so so happy I get to stay home with him-it's awesome.

I'm also trying to educate myself on my new field. I read a few parenting books a week. I'll have to do a post on the one's I like. Although their is nothing like on the job training.

Cute little nugget

Adult conversation is limited to Junior League activities for the time being, because although i try to talk about different subjects, my husband and I just come back to saying how amazing we think our baby is, and I forget to call anyone I know until well after normal people are asleep. Which reminds me, I need to call some people tomorrow.

One of the guys

Just one of the guys!

 

2 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

I admire you staying home! I'm not sure I could do it but NEVER say NEVER!

Virginia Belle said...

This crab pajamas are amazing! I'm happy to hear everything is going so well for y'all :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS