9.23.2011

Some quite time

Ok Friday afternoon and I finally have a moment to sit down and breath.  I have the makings of apple and butternut squash soup on the stove and a trip to the American Art Museum with my parents on the docket for this afternoon.  Immersion Blender and Monet all in one day-yes please?!?

What's been keeping me so busy?  Well two back to back mini vacations that covered the entire eastern seaboard made the past two "long" weekends set our schedules off just a little bit.  Hopefully I'll actually write about our amazing trip to Maine

and time in Florida.

Considering I haven't posted about our trip to Greece four months ago or most of our summer adventures (post pregnancy coma) chances may be slim-ha!

My life should have plenty of free time, but once I began to recover from my extreme pregnancy exhaustion and sickness, I loaded up on the extra curricular.  Probably not the best idea.  Like when I tried to do what I have set to be delegated to five overachieving volunteers all myself yesterday for our first literacy night with my junior league committee.  Good thing my parents are visiting for a bit and both helped me out!  I know I'm going to have to start phasing my pastime of professional volunteer down big time, but I'm really loving it now.
I also have to add prepping the house and nursery for baby to my list.  I haven't done anything, but the list keeps growing.  Hopefully I can find some time on my husband's even more hectic schedule to get ready for baby because ready or not-he's coming.

2 comments:

Beck said...

I've always seen you as a super woman! You'll get it all done!

Mama T said...

Hey Sarah! I enjoy reading your blog and catching up with how your pregnancy is going :) Enjoy every moment!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS